Mr. Murray is co-head of the Special Opportunities Group, whose focus is on bank advisory diligence and select investment banking services.
His expertise includes large loan portfolio diligence and underwriting, data aggregation, and financial modeling for CCAR bank stress testing, debt & equity advisory services, and other special projects, such as bank merger and acquisition services. Mr. Murray is a registered representative within C&W Securities and holds his Series 7, 63. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield he held positions at Situs, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods and Palisades Financial.
- Seton Hall University, M.B.A. Stillman School of Business, Professor of Management & Finance
- New York University, Real Estate Licensing, Lecturer in the Schack Real Estate Institute
- Le Moyne College, B.S. Business Administration, NYC Alumni Member & Economics Advisor
- National University of Ireland, Galway, International Studies, J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Risk Management Association ("RMA")
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council ("CREFC")
- Mortgage Bankers Association ("MBA")
- Center for Financial Professionals ("CFP")
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA)
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 Licenses
- NJ Salesperson Real Estate License