Cushman & Wakefield’s education advisory platform impacts institutions and investors across the world through one common goal: attracting and retaining the students of tomorrow. From early childhood education centers through post-secondary schools, our team helps institutions develop and execute on educational acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and management real estate initiatives.
Real estate is vital to the long-term success of educational institutions. A strong understanding of market dynamics gives our specialists the tools to identify real estate opportunities and craft strategies that maximize competitive advantage, while maintaining focus on the values, mission, and long-term objectives of client institutions.
- Tenant Representation
- Property Marketing and Leasing
- Structured Finance/Financing Solutions
- Development and Construction Management
- Facility Services/Operational Efficiencies
- Highest and Best Use/Valuation and Advisory
- Strategic Consulting/Master Planning
- Integrated Facility Management/Sustainability/Energy Conservation
Cushman & Wakefield works with clients and schools from all aspects of the education sector across the world. As a result, our best practices, thought leadership, and industry knowledge are drawn from a deep and relevant foundation of experience. We have partnered with educational institutions and educational investors to visualize — and realize — the solutions most beneficial to their unique real estate needs.
SECTORS IN FOCUS
- Early Childhood Education
- Private K-12 Schools
- Public Charter and Technical Schools
- Colleges & Universities
- Vocational Schools
- Student Housing
- Education Service Companies